Friday, October 11, 2013

Remember the love! - Cory/Finn tribute episode (Glee)


(source: Tumblr)



Yesterday it was time for McKinley High to bid their farewell to Finn. I´m not going to make a long post here, because words can not express how perfect this episode was. For fans it was time to come to terms with what happened to Cory and have a peaceful farewell. I loved the choice that the creators made, not to address the way Finn died, because like they said in the episode: "I wouldn´t make a difference, he is gone!"
Everyone dealt with the death of their friend in their own way, but for me personally the scene, where Kurt, Burt and Finns mom are in his room going trough his stuff to see what to keep and what to donate was very hard to watch. I can only imagine, how hard this still must be for Cory´s partents. All in all I think I was a beautiful tribute with a very smart song choice that gave the glee-family the oppurtunity to lay Finn and Cory to rest.
So thank you Ryan Murphy, Jane Lynch, Chris Colfer, Kevin McHale, Matthew Morrison, Naya Rivera,Jenna Ushkowitz, Amber Riley, Mark Salling, Harry Shum Jr., Jayma Mays, Chord Overstreet, Darren Criss, Iqbak Theba, Mike O´Malley, Dot Jones, Melissa Benoist, Jacob Artist, Alex Newell, Becca Tobin, Blake Jenner and especially Lea Michele for their strenght that they brought up to give us fans the oppurtunity to say "Goodbye Finn Hudson"!
I feel there is nothing more to say and this is why here are all performances from last nights episode, most of them are VERY hard to watch.

"Seasons of Love"


"I´ll Stand by you"


"Fire and Rain"


"If I Die Young"


"No Surrender"


"Make You feel my Love"


Did you guys watch?

xoxo Nici


(source: Tumblr)

No comments:

Post a Comment